Sunday, December 30, 2007

Something I never noticed as a kid

Star Wars card #207 C-3PO in an excited state
not sure what is different about C3PO then click for a clarification

"I beg your pardon… what do you mean, 'naked'? My parts are showing?! My goodness!" ―C-3PO to R2-D2 in the Phantom Menace

Sure C3PO was whiney and prissy but now you know why Princess Leia kept him around. C3PO : love machine.

I checked Wookieepedia and it says he was fluent in 6 million forms of communication. You can tell just by looking at him that he specialized in the Romance languages. Note from the picture how, ahem, polished he is.

updated: I found this version
Star Wars card #207 C-3PO not in an excited state and missing something

Either C-3PO was castrated by a jealous meat bag trying to keep a good robot down or it is detachable.

No comments: