Thursday, August 23, 2007

How irresistible am I? (in case 1.618 was doubting)

Last week at work a girl told me that 'somebody' likes me. This somebody sent Emily over to ask if I was married etc. Of course, Emily refused to tell me who the mystery girl is because apparently that simply isn't done (despite the fact that we are neither 9 years old nor in grade school).

So now I walk down the hallways and with every female I see I think "Oh yeahhh...she's checking me out!"

One possibility is a nurse who is about 75... I accidently touched her breast about 2 years ago. It is possible that it was a pivotal moment in her life and has been pining for me ever since. But I kind of hope not.

Another woman I know wants me to date her daughter (although, I have to admit, it isn't because she thinks I'd make her some beautiful grandchildren but because she wants her daughter to date someone with a job.)

1 comment:

1618 said...

But Colonel, I live in Australia. Where do you live?

Sincerely,

1.618