Wednesday, April 29, 2015

An Open Letter to Garry Trudeau

Hi Mr Trudeau,
Having read your comments about "Free Speech Absolutists" and your preference for unfree speech I couldn't help but notice that you expect the authors of Charlie Hebdo to follow the rules of other people's religions.

I assume you wouldn't hold Charlie Hebdo to a different standard than you would hold yourself so I want to encourage you to embrace your position and start following the religious rules of everyone and not just those rules that some people are willing to murder over.  (Personally, there is no chance I'll give up bacon for anything).

Anyways, I have bad news for you, the Heaven's Gate religious group believed in wearing uniform black shirts, sweat pants, and black-and-white Nike shoes but they also believed in castration and mass suicide.

Good luck with that.

Sincerely,
Col. Milquetoast

p.s. I'll leave it to someone more unkind than me to suggest you might already be ballless

No comments: